Friday, January 16, 2009

MOVING!

My neighbors and good friends of 9 years are moving next month!
I have had two years to get use to the idea...
yeah 2 years ago was the first time they put up a "For Sale" sign.
I didn't handle it well at all!
I told them if they moved they had to find me a house next door.
Well they looked and looked but couldn't find what they wanted.
Once they even put money down and then changed their minds.
Each time I sighed with relief.
I even interviewed in Washington State and was offered two positions.
But I didn't go either.
So, this time I'm handling it!
BUT really it's only because they are only moving two blocks away!
It won't be the same but it will be better than if they moved across the country or to another country for the matter.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hate change. Glad to hear you are coping.:)

Jinger said...

Wow crazy! Is this the Olsens? Or someone different?

~Jennifer said...

Be strong, sister!