Monday, January 5, 2009

Bradon's Birthday! 9

Don't they look happy! Bradon started the morning off right opening a gift (a new shirt to go with the new pants he opened a day early so he had pants to wear to church) and eating a special cinnamon roll.
He got a phases of the moon night light - I was gonna mount it on the ceiling but the directions say "Mount to a vertical surface ONLY!"
Who says I have to follow the directions?
A digital money counter!
He will always know how much money is sitting in that jar :)
This is for his Build a Bear Husky he got this summer.
Gotta keep mans best friend warm in this freezing cold weather.
There are no picture of cake and ice cream cause Bradon wanted FUDGE for his birthday treat. So we whipped up a batch of fudge, put some in a bowl, stuck candles in it, sang happy birthday and ate warm fudge! I really should have gotten a picture but the camera was hooked up to the computer :( I hope he had a great day!

1 comment:

Jinger said...

Their growing up too fast! It is crazy to me! It's fun to see all your pics and updates! Hope your fam is doing well!