Friday, April 3, 2009

Back in the Groove!

As most of you know I have been out of the country for a 9 days. I hadn't posted much prior to that because I was busy and not much since I got back cause I was trying to get back into my groove. Well, I'm back in my groove and ready to post pictures and tell stories.

What and AMAZING trip! Ireland! I am so glad I decided to go. Money, kids and work caused me to think twice before I booked the plane tickets. My friends offered their help with the kids and work so the decision was much easier to make!

Thanks Corin, Sharresa, Jennifer, Jack and Terri without your help I could not have made this trip!

Thanks Emily and Mom - I will always cherish the memories of our trip!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad you are back, safe and sound, and that you didn't decide to just stay there.

Sharresa said...

Anytime, I'm glad you were able to go. I cannot wait to see your pics. We need to mkae a date!