Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated our blog. Life has been crazy since school started!
Becca and Bodi are taking dance lessons,
Bradon was taking Karate until he hurt his right leg and was in a cast for 4 weeks and physical therapy for 4 more weeks.
I plan to starting adding more events that have happened since school started!
They many not be posted in chronological order but they'll be posted.


School started and I have 4 children in 4 different schools! Can you believe it. Bodainn goes to kindergarten in her babysitters neighborhood, Bradon goes to school at our neighborhood elementary school, Rebecca is in her first year at middle school and Barratt is a junior at the high school. My girls are experiencing "New" schools together this year!


It appears I didn't mention my childrens' sports activities last spring.


Becca played softball... she really enjoyed it.



It was cut a little short once summer hit but it was great while it lasted!


Bradon joined baseball too and was assigned as catcher but was only able to attend one game. His season started so late that summer disrupted a lot of games. His coach says he has such potential! He is a natural!



Next year he is in the league that begins earlier in the season.
A little too late I found out there is fall baseball offered as well in the neighboring city so I hope to get him into both leagues next year!

No comments: