Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sparkers!

Uncle Troy supervises the sparkler fun!
Bodiann: "Look mom I'm roasting marshmellows over a fire"

Tony's Grove - Logan Canyon

Look at us enjoying the great outdoors!

Troy and the kids lead the way!

Sharon and Troy take a break in the shade.

The kids pause to wait for us slow pokes.

My girls sure are brave!
Bradon would have been right there with them had it not been for his cast!


As it was, Bradon's cast didn't slow him down too much!

Bradon and Koltin are sitting watching for wild life.

Kaydebee tackles a much small rock with Bodainn!

1 comment:

Jinger said...

Dawn I love when you post! It's so fun to see the updates and changes in your family! Your kids are all so beautiful and talented and you look great too! Keep up on the blog, I love to check up on it! I miss you all!