We went to the Pleasant Grove rodeo this week. What great fun!
The strawberries and creme were fabulous!
For their special entertainment they had free-style motor cross(FMX) riders... they were fantastic. Bodiann and Bradon were fasinated, Barratt loved it and Rebecca, Alayna and I were scared.
The cowboys won! When the team roping started I told Bodiann to watch carefully because this event was hard and not many cowboys would complete the roping. Rather than only two teams completing the task as usual there were only two that didn't! How very exciting!
Bodiann and Bradon enjoyed the mutton bustin'. The wild cow milking was quite entertaining again this year.
The strawberries and creme were fabulous!
For their special entertainment they had free-style motor cross(FMX) riders... they were fantastic. Bodiann and Bradon were fasinated, Barratt loved it and Rebecca, Alayna and I were scared.
The cowboys won! When the team roping started I told Bodiann to watch carefully because this event was hard and not many cowboys would complete the roping. Rather than only two teams completing the task as usual there were only two that didn't! How very exciting!
Bodiann and Bradon enjoyed the mutton bustin'. The wild cow milking was quite entertaining again this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment